then you will be abble to post and see the guild only posts
>>> Chaos Buddyz
Register on the forum get full acces

you won't be able first to post everywhere
after you registered 1 of the admin will at you to
one of our groups
then you will be abble to post and see the guild only posts
>>> Chaos Buddyz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Guild of Cabal With True Buddyz

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

X Blades (Pc, PS3 and Xbox 360)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Primeras
Master
Master
Primeras

X Blades (Pc, PS3 and Xbox 360) Empty
PostSubject: X Blades (Pc, PS3 and Xbox 360)   X Blades (Pc, PS3 and Xbox 360) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:46 am

I have played this game.. it was a demo version, you can download it from the official website for PC.
official website: http://www.x-blades.com/index2.php?l=en&age=OK
I did really enjoyed this game, because of the gameplay and I like hack 'n slash games.

GAMEPLAY
"X-Blades" offers action-packed enjoyment in fantastic Hack-and-Slash style. Using various weapons, spells and tactics, the player must fight his way through many indoor and outdoor levels, killing hordes of monsters on the way. The story, exciting and rich in variety with numerous cutscenes not only motivates the player, it also cleverly interlinks the individual levels. Besides the ‘normal’ monsters, there are also "Monster Generators", which ceaselessly create new creatures (and of course powerful Boss opponents) for the game world. Hidden Power-ups and coins ensure that the player is rewarded for exploring a level. Some locations can only be reached by bold and daring leap/jump combinations.

The player will only achieve success in the game if he makes use of the extensive system for the further development of the heroine Ayumi - Experience Points earned, for example, must be converted to Skills. There are various Power-ups available to help the player as well, like combat techniques, magic, weapon enhancement and teleportation and the right mix will lead to success. Apart from that, the use of skills on the "good or bad side" also affects the finale. Depending on player actions, two different game endings await the heroine Ayumi - and that in itself is a hook for players.

X Blades (Pc, PS3 and Xbox 360) 180308043729xblades015
X Blades (Pc, PS3 and Xbox 360) Ayumi%20X-Blades%20Screenshot%20Backside

here is a little video from youtube:

what do you guys thinkin about this game ?

Last edited by Primeras on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added an trailer)
Back to top Go down
_-cloud-_
Expert
Expert
_-cloud-_

PostSubject: Re: X Blades (Pc, PS3 and Xbox 360)   X Blades (Pc, PS3 and Xbox 360) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:02 am

looking nice Razz
Back to top Go down
Primeras
Master
Master
Primeras

PostSubject: Re: X Blades (Pc, PS3 and Xbox 360)   X Blades (Pc, PS3 and Xbox 360) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:12 am

I bought this game yesterday for the PlayStation 3... and I must say.. it looks very awesome, specially on HDMI and Optical sounds Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: X Blades (Pc, PS3 and Xbox 360)   X Blades (Pc, PS3 and Xbox 360) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:58 am

looks rly nice whitch means my pc is to lame for it ;(
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: X Blades (Pc, PS3 and Xbox 360)   X Blades (Pc, PS3 and Xbox 360) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:10 am

wups xD wow i fit betweet minumum and recomended Very Happy it would work hate ti downlaod it whit my slow net Sad damn
Back to top Go down
Primeras
Master
Master
Primeras

PostSubject: Re: X Blades (Pc, PS3 and Xbox 360)   X Blades (Pc, PS3 and Xbox 360) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:48 am

Dreanixx wrote:
wups xD wow i fit betweet minumum and recomended Very Happy it would work hate ti downlaod it whit my slow net Sad damn

have you tried the game already ?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: X Blades (Pc, PS3 and Xbox 360)   X Blades (Pc, PS3 and Xbox 360) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:47 am

nah Sad me net would downlaod it 12 hours or more my net dowmload speed is 30kb/s ;(
Back to top Go down
guan
Apprentice
Apprentice
guan

PostSubject: Re: X Blades (Pc, PS3 and Xbox 360)   X Blades (Pc, PS3 and Xbox 360) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 5:06 am

looks like an awesome game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Juraji
Apprentice
Apprentice
Juraji

PostSubject: Re: X Blades (Pc, PS3 and Xbox 360)   X Blades (Pc, PS3 and Xbox 360) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:24 pm

The game is just unbelievably GOOD, MAGNEFIQUE, SPITZE

X Blades (Pc, PS3 and Xbox 360) Naamlo13
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X Blades (Pc, PS3 and Xbox 360)   X Blades (Pc, PS3 and Xbox 360) Empty

Back to top Go down

X Blades (Pc, PS3 and Xbox 360)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
>>> Chaos Buddyz  :: Off Topic :: Other Games-
Jump to: